HomeWebsites (Web Designer only)

Topics about functions unique to StudioLine Web Designer, such as Page Editor and site management

StudioLine Web fails to load certain page 

Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta

2/23/2016
Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta
Dear Sir,
I have updated my the software from 4.2.18 to 4.2.20. After the update the studioline is not loading. Every time it gives the message that
"The system is out of virtual memory Exit and restart Studioline once more memory is available. Please contact H&M System Software if the error keeps reoccuring at the same point."
Kindly help me out....
edited by Andy Schmidt on 3/6/2016
0 link
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator

2/23/2016
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator
Dear Ashok,

I'm sorry to learn about your troubles. The best way for us to investigate the cause would be to submit the StudioLine diagnostic log files to us. Please see this forum post with instructions on where they can be found and how to submit files to us without having to worry about email sizes:

http://talk.studioline.net/topic152-how-to-submit-diagnostic-logs-for-startup-issues.aspx
0 link
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator

2/24/2016
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator
Dear Ashok,

can you please confirm that you are unable to start StudioLine AT ALL? Or does the problem only occur after StudioLine has started and when you then try to open a particular web site project and/or a specific page?
0 link
Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta

2/25/2016
Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta
The problem occurs when I open a specific page of the site.
0 link
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator

2/26/2016
Andy Schmidt
Andy Schmidt
Administrator
Ashok Gupta wrote:
The problem occurs when I open a specific page of the site.

I'm glad to hear that, after all, the problem is NOT that StudioLine doesn't start, but only occurs when you try to open that one, specific page.

In that case, please remain in the Image Archive, open the StudioLine Explorer, navigate to that particular project and page in the Explorer and use the right mouse button to export that page to a StudioLine file.

If you upload that file we will try to reproduce the problem and then see what we can do about it.
0 link
Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta

3/6/2016
Ashok Gupta
Ashok Gupta
Dear Andy,
Thanks for your kind support.
The page is loading without any problem.
Thanks for your timely support.
0 link